Sunday, June 2, 2019

PERSPECTIVE

Do you ever have trouble maintaining perspective? Sometimes it seems my life is the hardest, the most confusing...and then I talk to someone else.

Danny has been ordered to Corpus Christi, Texas and they will be moving. We will be following, although we will take some time to do some time in an RV. Plans keep changing, we are adjusting.

So, a neighbor stopped to talk. "Ya hear about the shooting? Twelve dead!" He was there. He was paying his real estate taxes. "Oh."  Whaddya say?

How ya doon? His mother-in-law had surgery that went bad, she died in a few weeks. His wife had a brain tumor. The litany went on. I failed to mention that I have had quite a bout of toenail fungus.

Do you ever think about how lucky you are? I should do that.

I should do that. Yep.

No comments:

Post a Comment